Main Article Content
The Medical Research Archives grants authors the right to publish and reproduce the unrevised contribution in whole or in part at any time and in any form for any scholarly non-commercial purpose with the condition that all publications of the contribution include a full citation to the journal as published by the Medical Research Archives.
2. Tanahatoe S, Lambalk C, McDonnell J, Dekker J, Mijatovic V, Hompes P. Diagnostic laparoscopy is needed after abnormal hysterosalpingography to prevent over-treatment with IVF. Reprod Biomed Online. 2008 Mar;16(3):410-5.
3. Lavy Y, Lev-Sagle A, Holtzer H, Revel A, Hurwitz A. Should Laparoscopy be a mandatory component of the infertility evaluation In infertile women with normal hysterosalpingogram or suspected unilateral distal tubal pathology? Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2004;114(1):64-8.
4. Farhi J, Ben-Haroush A, Lande Y, Fisch B. Role of treatment with ovarian stimulation and intrauterine insemination in women with unilateral tubal occlusion diagnosed by hysterosalpingography. Fertil Steril 2007: 88(2):396-400.
5. Lin, Ming-Huei et al. Treatment of infertile women with unilateral tubal occlusion by intrauterine insemination and ovarian stimulation. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol 2013: 52(3):360-364.
6. Yi G, Jee B, Suh C, Kim S. Stimulated intrauterine insemination in women with unilateral tubal occlusion. Clin Exp Reprod Med 2012: 39(2):68-72.
7. Berker B, Ye S, Kahraman K, Atabekoglu CS, Sonmezer M, Ozmen B, Ates C. Impact of unilateral tubal blockage diagnosed by hysteroslapingography on the success rate of treatment with controlled ovarian stimulation and intrauterine insemination. J Obsete Gynaecol 2014: 34(2): 127-30.
8. Saitou Y, Sugimoto K, Saitou M, Hayashi H, Yanaihara N, Tanaka T. Efficacy of Ovarian Stimulation and Intrauterine Insemination in Women with Unilateral Tubal Occlusion Diagnosed by Hysterosalpingography. Jikaikai Med J 2010: 59; 1-4.
9. Ebrahimi M, Asbagh F, Ghaseminejad A. Controlled ovarian hyperstimulation and intrauterine insemination cycles in patients with unilateral tubal blockage diagnosed by hysterosalpingography. Iran J Reprod Med 2011: 9(1):15-20.
10. “Side Effects of Injectable Fertility Drugs (gonadotropins)." ASRM.org. American Society for Reproductive Medicine, 2012. Web.
11. Strandell A, Lindhard A. Why does hydrosalpinx reduce fertility? Hum Reprod 2002: 17(5): 1141-45.
12. Mol B, Collins J, Burrows E, van der Veen F, Bossuyt, P. Comparison of hysterosalpingography and laparoscopy in predicting fertility outcome. Hum Reprod 1999: 14 (5): 1237-1242.