Knowledge Enterprises Journals expects all parties participating in the publication of its journals commit to these publication ethics. Our Editorial Board does not tolerate plagiarism or other unethical behavior and will remove any manuscript that does not meet these standards.
- Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors must notify the Astronomical Review of any conflicts of interest.
- Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
- Authors must report any errors they discover in their manuscript to Knowledge Enterprises Journals.
- Reviewers must notify Knowledge Enterprises Journals of any conflicts of interest.
- Reviewers must keep information pertaining to the manuscript confidential.
- Reviewers must bring to the attention of the Editor-in-Chief any information that may be reason to reject publication of a manuscript.
- Reviewers must evaluate manuscripts only for their intellectual content.
Editorial Board Responsibilities
- The Editorial Board must keep information pertaining to submitted manuscripts confidential.
- The Editorial Board must disclose any conflicts of interest.
- The Editorial Board must evaluate manuscripts only for their intellectual content.
- The Editorial Board is responsible for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts.